- Babies do not need supplemental water.
- Water fills baby up without providing the calories, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals provided in breastmilk/formula.
- There is enough water provided in breastmilk/formula.
- Water can be given after 6 months of age.
- Four to six ounces of water a day is adequate.
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST
Taking Your Baby's Temperature
Taking your baby’ temperature is very important when you think that your baby may be
A newborn's weight is influenced by many different factors, including (but not limited
Important Car Seat Information for Your New Baby
Before your baby is discharged home from your birthing facility, an appropriate car sea
One of the most important things to do with your baby when he/she is awake and alert is