- Filtered water.
- Boiled water (allow to cool to room temperature before mixing with formula).
- Bottled water. Note: some experts recommend boiling bottle water in the event the water is contaminated.
- Tap water. Contact your local water department to find out amount of fluoride and presence of other compounds in your water.
- Special note: Ask your water department if the chemical perchlorate is present in your water and the amount that is present.
- Avoid fluorinated water until your child is over 6 months of age.
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST
Soy Based Baby Formulas
Soy-based formulas are milk-free and lactose-free formulas. T
Cow’s milk proteins can be allergenic to some babies, and the l
How Much Formula Does a Baby Need?
Babies eat different amounts at each feeding. Generally, 2.5 to 3 ounces for every
Organic Soy Baby Formulas
Organic soy-based formulas are milk-free formulas and are free of