| || |
- Provide a safe environment that baby can play in.
- Provide toys for cruising/walking.
- Provide toys for language development.
- Provide toys for early learning.
- Provide action/reaction toys
- Stackable toys
- Shape sorters
- Toys for imitative play (i.e. telephone, pots and pans, first aide kit, etc.)
- Play pat-a-cake, peek-a-boo, hide-n-seek
- Provide entertainment center for exploration.
- Read a book everyday.
Begin setting limits on behavior at this stage.
For age appropriate toys check out Oppenheimer Toy Portfolio and Fisher Price.
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST