The following resources can be helpful during your breastfeeding journey.
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Breastfeeding and Working
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Breastfeeding Inc (Dr. Jack Newman)
- Breastfeeding Online
Best For Babes
- Human Milk Banking of North America
- Infant Risk
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- La Leche League International
- Low Milk Supply
- Medela Breastfeeding National Network (1-800-TELL-YOU or 1-800-835-5968)
- Medela, Inc.
- Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues
- National Conference of Breastfeeding Legislature
- National Healthy Mother, Healthy Babies Coalition
- Nursing Mother’s Council
- Parenting in the Workplace Institute
- Promotion of Mother’s Milk , Inc.
- The National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, NOMOTC
- The Triplet Connection
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- U.S. Department of Labor
- World Health Organization
- WIC- Breastmilk Counts
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST