| ||Tweet |
These are actual excuse notes from parents (including spelling):
● My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today.
● Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her
● Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
31,32, and also 33.
● Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
● Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell
out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
● John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his
● Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He
was hurt in the growing part.
● Megan could not come to school today because she has been
bothered by very close veins.
● Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
● Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
● Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea
and his boots leak.
● Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
● Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
● Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to
get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday,
we thought it was Sunday.
● Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her
● My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She
spent a weekend with the Marines.
● Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and
could not breed well.
● Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed
● Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
● Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
● Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever,
sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick,
fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached
all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There
must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.