Things Not To Say During Childbirth....
● Gosh, you're lucky. I sure wish men could experience the miracle of childbirth.
● Do you think the baby will come before Monday Night Football starts?
● If you think this hurts, I should tell you about the time I twisted my ankle playing basketball.
● I hope your ready. The Glamour Shot photographer will be here in fifteen minutes.
● That was the kids on the phone. Did you have anything planned for dinner?
● You don't need an epidural. Just relax and enjoy the moment.
● Oops! Which cord was I supposed to cut?
● Stop your swearing and just breathe.
● Remember what we learned in Lamaze class! HEE HEE HOO HOO. You're not using the right words.
● Your stomach still looks like there's another one in there.
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.
|5 Things Not To Say During Labor and Delivery|
Author : Diba Tillery RN, BSN, IBCLC, CPST