| || Tweet |
6 to 8 months +
(1) Ripe Mango.
1. Peel, deseed and chunk the mango.
2. Place mango chunks in a blender or food processor.
3. Add Formula, Breast Milk, or Water and blend or mash until the proper consistency for your Infant is achieved.
| Cuisinart Hand Blender|
1. Cut sugar pumpkin (the kind meant to be baked and eaten.) in half, scoop out seeds.
2. Place an inch of water in a baking pan, then place the halves "face" down in the pan. Check on water level while baking.
3. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 40 minutes or until the “shell/skin” puckers and halves feel soft then scoop squash “meat” out of the shell.
4. Place pumpkin "meat" into your choice of appliance for pureeing and begin pureeing.
5. Add water as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin consistency.
6. You can also peel the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and then cut into chunks and boil/steam until tender (like when boiling potatoes for mashed potatoes) then follow steps 4 and 5.
Be sure to like, comment and share Babies 411 content with your friends to help keep babies healthy and safe.